Ingredients for 2 servings
- 140 g Carnaroli rice from Riserva San Massimo
- 1 glass of red wine, Massolino dolcetto d’Alba
- 220 g black-headed Porcini mushrooms (already roasted)
- 70 g white grapes
- Extra virgin olive oil q.s.
- Black pepper from sarawak q.s.
- 2 l Vegetable broth Brodo vegetale
- 100 g Butter
- 60 g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 60 g Pecorino Toscano
Roast the rice in hot olive oil, then deglaze it with the red wine and add circa 40% of the porcini mushrooms. Start adding gradually the vegetable broth and start the cooking process. After 16 minutes, when the rice is still al dente, cream the risotto with black pepper, butter, Parmigiano Reggiano, Pecorino, the grapes and the rest of the porcini mushrooms (60%).